Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

New School

The little one started daycare today. I, of course, was worried about leaving her and if she would cry which in turn, would make me cry. But, alas, no tears were shed. She loved all the toys and had a blast crawling on the floor with her new friends while I talked to her teacher. It's going to take some getting used to on my part. There are alot of processes in place....I need a code to get in the front door, I have to check her into a computer system, I have to fill out a daily sheet letting the teachers know when her last meal was, what time she woke up, when i changed her last. (these were all things we did at Mrs. L's house, it just happened to be stuff we talked about in conversation, not written on paper). I'm so excited for her though. I know she's going to love all the playmates, she'll love her new teacher and definitely all the new toys.

I'll post more tonight once I've picked her up and gotten to see how her day was.

2 comments:

  1. Wow how time flies...I am so glad that Madison is experiencing her first day at school. She will make many friends and the teachers will love her. I hope she has windows to look at when you starts to walk...everyone needs that window to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I wanted to cry for both of you. Our little girl is getting so big so fast. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall the entire day, watching her explore her new school.

    ReplyDelete